Thursday 24 March 2011

Key wants to go to play


Orginal text from the video:
Hi everyone, I'm SHINee's Key!

At the moment, the weather is changing super fast each day!
I really feel that the warm weather is getting closer~
This is also my favorite weather~
For example... we can go outside to play, as well as wear lots of nice clothes... I mean...I believe that everyone must love this kind of weather~
It is not hot or cold during summer and winter~
Really want to play when the the flowers bloom... with the members... with everyone
Everyone must go outside and play before this weather is gone!
want to go together?
let's go and play! ( covering his smile keke)
Although I don't know when is the time for me to go~
Overall, while the period of changing weather, it is quite dry, so please be careful everyone!
Hope you have many plans to welcome the lovely spring and as well as many funny and enjoyable things!





source: kpopn

No comments:

Post a Comment